Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Bleached Christmas Tree!


Another card using bleach. This time I used bleach to ink up the big tree from the Christmas Lodge stamp set. I stamped it on always artichoke paper that had been cut out into the top Note shape using the Big Shot.

For the card base I used Crumb Cake Card stock and stamped the big woodgrain background stamp on it. Then I added a strip of early espresso paper and some of the Frostwood Lodge Designer paper -- I LOVE the plaids in this paper pack!

To add a finishing touch I stamped the Sentiment Merry Christmas from the season of Joy Stamp Set and added it on, framing it with a scalloped oval.



stamps: Woodgrain Background, Season of Joy, Christmas Lodge
ink: Bleach, Cranberry Crisp,
paper: Always Artichoke, crumb cake, whisper white, Frostwood Lodge Designer Paper, early espresso
other: oval punch, scallop oval punch



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails