Saturday, June 18, 2011

welcome card

I recently had some family move back into town so I thought it would be nice to send them a welcome card. I used the retired stamp set Right at Home to create this card. This set retired a couple years back but I hung onto it because it's nice to have something like this when you need it. I stamped the image onto a piece of white that I had cut out with the big shot top note die. Then I colored the houses using blender pens and ink from the lids of ink pads. to make the clouds, I used a scrap piece of paper that I punched the scallop circle out of as a mask and sponged around it with blue. I added some poly-stitched ribbon in poppy parade. Also I used a piece of crumb cake card stock that I had created texture on using the two-tone embossing technique with the Square lattice embossing folder.


stamps:Right at home
ink:basic black, various for coloring
paper:whisper white, pear pizazz, so saffron, crumb cake
other: poppy parade poly stitched ribbon, big shot, top note die, square lattice embossing folder, brayer, scallop trim border punch, blender pen, scallop circle punch, sponge.



1 comment:

Naseer Ahmad said...

I read your article and saw your given images of welcome card design, I think these are looking so cute and simply superb,and exalting the esthatic since and every body.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails