Sunday, June 5, 2011

sweet pink scooter


Happy Sunday! I have a sweet pink card to share with you today. For this card I started with and old olive card base. Then I used another piece of cardstock that I had created using the two-tone embossing technique with the Big Shot embossing folder and brayer. I colored the scooter image from the On the Grow stamp set using shades of pink and grey picked up from the lids of ink pads using a blender pen. I framed the scooter image with going grey cardstock and layered it on the card. I added a border to the bottom, also grey, with the scallop trim border punch. The "hello" sentiment is from the hostess set Swirls and Curls Verses. I punched this out with the oval punch and added some bakers twine in white to attach it to the card. I also sponged the edges of the oval with some pink ink.


stamps: On the Grow, Swirls and Curls Verses
ink: regal rose, grey, black
paper: Old olive, very vanilla, grey
other: embossing folder, big shot, brayer, blender pens, oval punch, scallop trim border punch, bakers twine.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails