Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Retiring set- Eastern Blooms





Here is the third card we made at Last Chance Stamp-a-Stack last week.

This card uses the stamp set Eastern. I love the floral images in this set- they work great for making elegant cards! This card also uses the Designer Label punch, which will only be available while supplies last. If you like this punch, you should order it right away. on this card I used it to make the vase! I also did a fun new technique on this card where I embossed the brad to match the card! I simply squished the brad into the versamark ink pad, then dipped it into the tangerine tango embossing powder and heated it with the heat gun! How cool is that?

Here's a close-up so you can see:


Here are some other cards using the Eastern Blooms stamps set from older posts:

For details on this cool project click here.


Another cool vase card. For details click here.


Another simple card using this set. For details click here.


If you don't have this set yet you can order it from me until the end of the month. Contact me for details or click the link below to order online!

1 comment:

bellonjm07 said...

Hey Jen,
Where do you get the velcro dots to hold the cute box closed that you made (the pink one)?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails