Monday, June 20, 2011

Retiring set- Always!

This week I'll be sharing cards we made at my Last Chance Stamp-a-Stack last week. The first one was this card using the stamp set Always. This is a beautiful stamp set with a bird, branches, a heart and some great sentiments! To make this card, I used simple circles to create a simple yet very pretty card. This would be great for a wedding or anniversary or any other special occasion.

Here are some other cards I've made in the past with this set:

Details for this card can be found here.

Details for this card can be found here.

If you don't have this set and love this card, you can order this set from me until the end of the month. Contact me for details or click the link below to order online!

stamps:Always
ink: concord crush, pear pizazz
paper:concord crush, pear pizazz, very vanilla, crumb cake
other: circle punches 2.5", 1 3/8" and 1/2", dimensional dot



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails