Thursday, June 9, 2011

More Birthday Flowers

Are you sick of the inlaid embossing cards yet? I was having a lot of fun playing with this technique. To make this card I punched out a bunch of flowers using the new Triple layer Blossom Bouquet punch in different colors. This punch is so cool -- It punches 3 different flower layers! I layered them over the white background and embossed with the lattice embossing folder in the big shot. I put it on a daffodil delight card stock base. I stamped the happy birthday from the Afterthoughts hostess set and layered it with the XL scallop circle. I added another flower and some ribbon.


stamps: Afterthoughts
ink: regal rose, melon mambo
paper: whisper white, daffodil delight, tempting turquoise, melon mambo
other: big shot, lattice embossing folder, Blossom bouquet triple layer flower punch, Scallop circle punch, daffodil taffeta ribbon


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails