Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Fathers Day!

Happy Fathers Day! I hope everyone has a chance to spend time with their fathers today. I'm a little too far away from mine to get to visit today but I did send him this fun card! I used the set the Open Sea to stamp this card. I stamped the textured text image with soft suede on whisper white and sponged the edges to make it look aged. Then I stamped the boat onto another piece using soft suede again and sponging again. It's cool how simply you can make something look all aged and textured just by sponging on some ink! The sentiment "happy fathers day" is from a retired hostess set I have.



stamps:on the sea, something to celebrate
ink: soft suede, pacific point
paper: whisper white, pacific point, chocolate chip
other: bakers twine, postage stamp punch, sponges, dimensional


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails