Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Fabulous Thank you

Similar to the post yesterday, this card uses the simple, elegant palette of black, vanilla and crumb cake - but this time I added old olive. You could easily change it to any color to make it a fabulous wedding card but I decided to make it an elegant thank you. I stamped the branch image in old olive on the old olive card stock to create a tone-on-tone effect for the background. I also used a piece of card stock that I embossed and inked using the two-tone embossing technique. I love how this turned out! The little sentiment "thanks so much" is from the Tiny Tags stamp set.

Here's a close-up:
stamps: Tiny Tags, Fabulous Florets
ink: Black, old olive
paper: Old Olive, Very Vanilla, crumb cake, Black
other: Old Olive Satin ribbon, Scallop Trim border punch, Brayer, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing folder


1 comment:

Jaime said...

I love that color combo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails