Saturday, June 11, 2011

Beyond the Garden paper -2

One last inlaid embossing card. I made This card using the Beyond the Garden designer paper layered over the pacific point card stock. I coordinated it with some satin ribbon and a scallop circle punched from wild wasabi ribbon. Then I stamped the Happy Birthday from the Afterthoughts hostess set and layered it over the top. This is a quick and easy birthday card!

I also stamped some flowers on the inside using the fabulous florets stamp set:




stamps:Afterthoughts, fabulous florets
ink: pacific point, marina mist
paper: whisper white, wild wasabi, pacific point, Beyond the Garden designer paper
other: Scallop punch, big shot, satin ribbon, lattice embossing folder, big shot


1 comment:

bellonjm07 said...

I'm loving that design & layout! I have yet to dive into that paper, too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails